Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween party #1

October 29, 2010

This was a busy year with two Halloween parties in one day. Both of which I had responsibilities for. But there was fun to be had, so we jumped right in and had a great time!

Of course when mom is terribly busy with party details, someone always feels left out....
Party pooper!

This was Lexie's playgroup party.  We saw lots of fluttering fairies there!
Colin was invited to this party too! He had a great time playing Halloween BINGO.  Anything is fun that has candy involved!

I cut out a bunch of elements to Halloween paper dolls.  The kids each picked out an outfit and decorated their party favor bag with their paper doll.
Here are their masterpieces!  I really liked how they turned out!
The host mom made these darling cupcakes.  What a labor of love! 

No comments: