With a new addition to the family, I've been wanting to get a good picture of all the kids together. You'll see how this has gradually evolved over the year, but it began in April. Porter was 4 months old and still able to fit into his blessing outfit. I pulled out my black fabric and put the kids on it. Newborns are tough as it is and the window of time is short for taking pictures, but my real problem was mostly Colin. He was just days away from turning two and already into the terribles.
We started out.............ok.
First went the hat. Okay, fine, no hat.
Say....."cheese"! Say........"monkey"! No, don't ACT monkey, SAY "monkey"!
Oh hello Lexie's tongue. Could you please go back into position for this photo shoot? Colin? Colin? Over here Colin! COLIN!!
Uh Oh. newborn window just closed.
Newborn window gone.
This one was good. Lexie's in la la land, but that is true to character, so fine. I can't see much of Porter, but at least he isn't bawling. At this point, I can't be picky, right?
Well, these last two are my best. What can I say? I think I need to learn how to swap heads in Photoshop.
I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist. I'll try again another day. If only it wasn't so much work to get everyone all fancied up!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment