Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School


I am SO excited about this next Enrichement Meeting! We are doing a back to school theme with some FABULOUS mini classes! Can you see my "school bus" theme in the poster? Our guest speaker will be the Stake President's wife and we will have a yummy lunch too.


Afterwards, we will do Super Saturday Crafts! Here are some of the goodies we are making...

Bath Salts and Specialty Soaps. The soaps are made from my father-in-law's honeybee products. All natural and ooooh so wonderful!



Paper Pumpkins. These store flat too!



"Give Thanks" Door Hanger. April and I created this one and oh the fun we had doing it! I can't wait to hang it up! We designed two different kinds, Classic and Trendy.


Paper Bag Luminaries


Christmas Jars

Days to Remember Book
Apple Basket

4 comments:

WrayLynn said...

That looks like so much fun! You do a great job in your calling. Just wondering, did you decide on homeschooling Tanner? We are homeschooling and loving it.

Montserrat said...

Can you come be our homemaking leader?

I'm so excited because I finally broke down and ordered a Cricut Expressions so I can do some of the cute crafts you do. ;) It was on sale for $200 so I told all the kids and Joseph that it was my birthday and Christmas gift.

Erica said...

You're SO crafty! I like the Christmas luminaries best.
-Kimball

Jeanerbee said...

Sounds like FUN! And you take great pictures by the way... do you do family shoots???