We got to the school a little early so grandma could check out his classroom. Mrs. Webber had Tanner introduce his family. 
Then the kids did some coloring.
Colin, was of course a darling handful. Gotta love this age! At one point I was out in the hall with him. The Kindergarten teacher from across the hall came out of her classroom to tell me what a spittin' image Colin is of his older brother. Then she said, "The ENTIRE kindergarten grade knew grandma was coming today. Tanner told us all that lunch was going to be FUN!"
Here's grandma and Tanner at lunch!
Right after lunch the kids go out for recess. As we were leaving, we saw three cute boys waving us a big good-bye and a throwing us kisses! I'm so grateful for my 20x zoom lens so I could catch this one!


1 comment:
Fun! It looks like you had a great time! I am happy your mom could come and help that week with Super Saturday and all.
Post a Comment