Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Visting Suzanne

August 11, 2010

I got to see a dear, dear friend of mine during our visit to Utah this trip. I worked at Bentley Square during my college years and one day Suzanne came in and asked for an application for employment there. In an instant we were friends for life. Suzanne is on of the most positive and up-beat people I know. She is also very caring and grateful, always recognizing her blessings. To me, she is family.  (Photo taken by Tanner)


She lives across the street from temple square and there is a Pioneer Park of sorts just to the North of her apartment. It was a bright day if you can't tell by the likes of my kids!

This is a depiction of the Saints who worked up in the mountains carving away the granite that was used to built the Salt Lake Temple.

The view from her balcony! How wonderful it would be to live so close to such an amazing place!

At the end of our visit, Suzanne pulled out some toys and gave one to each of my children. Those toys kept my kids thoroughly entertained all the way home to Missouri. Thank you Suzanne! I love you and miss you!

No comments: