Aug 7, 2010
My sister-in-law Eleanor invited us up to her family's cabin to celebrate two of her children's birthdays. I shoot myself for not taking a picture of the cabin! We went on a hike to nearby Mirror Lake the first day we were there. Uncle Spencer drove up and also went with us. The hike was simple and fun and the view was amazing!
Sweet Elena. How I could just take her home with me!
Tanner showing us his hiking abilities.
Colin wishing he could jump in. Literally.
Lexie in La La Land. She's always smiling when she daydreams.Who wouldn't in such a beautiful place? Love that girl!
Becca "caught" a dead fish. I think her mom about threw up in the bushes, but held it together pretty well. Becca has a wonderful outgoing spirit. She's full of fun!
Ethan worked hard at this dare-devil move out on the log. He did a pretty great job balancing! BUT, can you spy which foot took on water?
We were so high up in the mountains that even though it was the first of July, we were all a bit chilly. Colin spent most of the hike on Uncle Spencer's shoulders. I;m sure he got a whack or two in the head with the boot. You're a life saver "Penker"!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment