Thursday, March 25, 2010

Valentine's Day Party


Tanner's last classroom party for the school year!  We didn't do party bags due to all the valentines they received earlier in the day. But I did make 26 giant, heart shaped sugar cookies for each child to decorate!


Here is Tanner's all finished and ready to go home. I brought Lexie with me this time and she enjoyed decorating a cookie too! She was so cute and just fit right in with the other kindergartners.


While we were decorating cookies, I occupied Colin in the stroller with his own snack.  At one point, I looked over and caught this magical moment between him and our neighbor Kate.  There is definitely a sweet chemistry with these two.  Colin sees her several times a week because we carpool and he always squeals when he sees her.


The kids made these cute Valentine's Day hats.
Mrs. Webber read a Valentine's love story to the kids while we cleaned up.


Here's what Porter did through the story.  And well, the whole party for that matter.  Partypooper!


Colin snuck out of his stroller seat to join the rest of the kids for the story.


I love you Tanner! Thanks for the fun party!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your kids! This makes me miss you guys a whole lot! Glad to see you found a spare minute and could post some pictures! I should do the same.

Carlie Sue said...

yes you should! We love looking at all these fun pictures! Love it Emily!