Lexie sorted the coins, then made patterns with them.
This Saturday is our Primary Activity and the Primary Presidency is hosting a get-to-know-you breakfast. They asked each teacher to submit a childhood photo so here's a sneak preview at mine. I can't believe I am posting this! Tell me I was the cutest kid you've ever seen!

To some three kids might seem like a lot, then to others, it's no big deal. I do have to say that since I have had Colin, there are many times I find myself feeling like WonderMOM. Having all three kids in the tub is just plain GREAT!


3 comments:
The picture of your kids in the tub is so darn cute! and yes, you were a cute little kid.
we still do all 3 in the tub, but not for much longer. they love it though!
I've got a few photos of you (copies actually) at the Hogle Zoo. We must have gone there together. I still love the color of your beautiful hair.
Post a Comment