Thursday, January 29, 2009

baby it's cold...inside!

Today I surprised the kids with some white stuff....INSIDE!



Lexie immediately began feeding it to Colin.



I didn't realize this at the time, but this was Colin's first experience with snow. It makes sense now why he had such a perplexed look on his face the whole time.



Tanner ran and got his gloves because his hands were COLD!



This last picture is for Aunt Carlie who brought Lexie a box of dress-ups for Chrismtas. This is the THIRD DAY in a row she has worn this one. And counting!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Girls and dress-up is oh so fun. Girls will wear them until they fall apart.

millie said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever. It looks like you guys have been busy having a lot of fun!! I love those bibs you made. So cute!

Carlie High said...

I'm so happy to see Lexie is wearing her dress-ups! she is so darn cute!!