Sunday, February 15, 2009

March Enrichment

I just got a new calling at church and am diving into it with all sorts of fun! I am the Enrichment counselor in the Relief Society Presidency! Since I was Enrichment leader when we lived in Kirksville, I have no fears. I love the sisterhood that comes with Relief Society and am so excited to serve the women in this ward!

March is our annual Relief Society Birthday Celebration. Even though we don't have an Enrichment leader in place yet, I'm not holding back, this is going to be a wonderful evening! My goal: to spoil the sisters in our ward with a spiritual feast! (and hope the food is as good as the company!) Here's the flier I designed for the evening. I think it turned out pretty cute!


So, if you see this post and you're in the Bear Creek Ward, mark your calendar! You won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

WrayLynn said...

Emily - is there going to be a nursery that night? I'm so looking forward to this and need to get a babysitter if there isn't a nursery. I'd like to get someone now before they are snatched up!

Thanks - WrayLynn