Derek brought me home these beautiful tulips. I love potted flowers!
HEART ATTACKED their room!
For breakfast on the big, red HEART day, we had banana muffins in heart shaped muffin cups. But the best part about our breakfast was Dad's special
PINK-I-LOVE-YOU MILK.
Each child found a small heart shaped box with some CHOCOLATES in it. (we made them wait to open them until snack time @ 10am---TORTURE!)
Uncle Kimball and Aunt Erica sent our family a Valentine PACKAGE in the mail. Each of the kids got some really cute stuff from them with hearts on the outside that said things like: "We're crazy about Colin" or "Lexie is our Valentine Princess". Boy, do we feel loved!
We had heart shaped pizzas for dinner. (Ham and pineapple is my LOVE!)

We took some pictures of us with each of our children. Then I put together this collage for them and had them printed up as a 5" x 7". Now Tanner and Lexie have something by their beds that is their very own to remind them of how much they are loved by EACH member of their FAMILY! I felt like this was sheer inspiration and am really loving the theme this year in Primary: My Eternal Family. As we ended the day, we sat down as a family to do our Scripture Picture. Derek showed a picture of the Savior and taught the kids about the two great commandments to love God and Love One Another.
Making Valentine's a family afair this year was so much fun! Derek and I both think that the events of the week and day will probably be expected in our family from year to year!
We took some pictures of us with each of our children. Then I put together this collage for them and had them printed up as a 5" x 7". Now Tanner and Lexie have something by their beds that is their very own to remind them of how much they are loved by EACH member of their FAMILY! I felt like this was sheer inspiration and am really loving the theme this year in Primary: My Eternal Family. As we ended the day, we sat down as a family to do our Scripture Picture. Derek showed a picture of the Savior and taught the kids about the two great commandments to love God and Love One Another.
Making Valentine's a family afair this year was so much fun! Derek and I both think that the events of the week and day will probably be expected in our family from year to year! ps: For Valentine's day this year, I detailed the inside of Derek's car for him. It was definitely a labor of love! Poor guy, he's way too busy to keep up on his own stuff! I love you sweetheart!



1 comment:
I am amazed at the energy and creativity you have! Looks like it was really fun to be at your house this past week! Happy Valentine's day...yesterday. =0)
Post a Comment