Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Gifts

This year for Christmas Derek got me a sewing machine! My usual exhersion of self control completely vanished as it arrived at my doorstep some 3 weeks before Christmas. I pulled it out almost immediately and made a slew of bibs. The idea came as I began to feed Colin "mashed up vegetables" as Tanner calls them and realized that I had very few bibs around. While I was at Joannes buying the fabric, I thought about my two sister-in-laws in Utah. One just had a baby in October and the other is due any day. I think they got 4 each and Colin ended up with one or two more than that. Then, a girl at church had twins and I made some for her too.


I made them all reversible too. Here's the back side of the tree.


The back side of the sheep.



The back side of the bird.




I confess, I really had a lot of fun doing these bibs and just couldn't WAIT until Christmas!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love these bibs by the way! The little sheep is the cutest thing ever. And I CAN'T WAIT until I get to use them ;0)

Gold-E said...

You should sell these!! Darling!!!

Montserrat said...

They turned out so very adorable!