When I was on my mission, my companion and I came up with this idea to help our investigators and members feel a little bit of the Spirit each day. We created the Christmas story from verses in the Bible and Book of Mormon, then split them up onto 25 links that we then put together in the form of a Christmas chain. I have used it nearly every year since then with my Visiting Teachees, primary classes, and now my children. I have it here for you in a Word document, though I have to apologize, try as I might, the document keeps deleting my hard returns and bringing some of the verses up a page. So, open it in Word and make sure the odd numbers are all on the same pages and the evens on their pages. Then pring the odd pages on green paper and the evens on red! Pages 1 to 4 are the Spanish version, pages 5 to 8 are the English.
No comments:
Post a Comment