Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yesterday's moment


Derek is in St. Louis for the month doing a Pediatric Pathology rotation. Thankfully he'll be coming home on the weekends! I thought that while he was away I would take a picture a day to help him miss a little! hee hee

I took this one yesterday while I was ironing our duvet cover and while the kids were cutting out "E" pictures and words. (Notice he was sitting under the ironing board. aka: as close to mom as possible) I think it was the only smile I got of him the whole day. The only way I got it was because he couldn't see I was away from him because the duvet cover had fallen to the floor and over my feet. (I was hiding behind the corner of the couch.

I changed his clothes this morning and found he has rosiola. Hence the 103 degree fever earlier this week, the middle of the night crying, the all day crying, and the 100% clinginess!

I hope you enjoy the photo as much as I did!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh how cute! I can't wait to squeeze your little ones they are so cute!!

B. B. said...

Poor Colin! Henry had that over Christmas. Not fun!