Burr! What happened to the 60 degrees you promised?
Tanner in his element
One of the kids hauled in 4 little fish!
Lexie attached herself to one particular volunteer. Or should I say, the volunteer attached herself to Lexie! Nonetheless, the two were inseperable.
We went on a safari hunt looking for wildlife and insects. Our volunteer guided us to some decaying tree limbs. She pulled them up and found a plethora of insect life! Tanner and Lexie both begged me to let them take home their newfound
PET WORMS!
Spring is in the air! I fancied these little tree buds.
We just can't get enough of the McGowan family! They let us borrow their snugli pack for Colin. It was HEAVEN for us both! He couldn't have been more content. I can see myself doing dishes with this thing on...


3 comments:
What a fun little adventure for you kids. Looks like they had a blast!! Good find on those cute scrubs too. I'm sure Derek is a little more happy to see him dress up in those rather than the princess crown. But he does make one fine prince!
How fun! We miss you guys so much! What are your plans for the summer?
That picture of Tanner fishing is priceless. I can't believe how grown up he is! What a fun mom you are!!
Post a Comment