I am WAY behind on blogging! Boy have we been having fun the last few days. I promise, I'll post, but until then, here is the picture for today. The kids both came down with colds and Colin FINALLY brough through tooth #8. It was a day full of kleenex, but Tanner and Lexie still managed to sneak away into their own imaginary world. I honestly didn't realize I had that many pots and pans until they were spread out before me. The best part is once we got them back in the cupboard, I'm completely organized again!
At one point today, I mentioned under my breath I needed to get the dishes done. Tanner heard me, grabbed the stool and set to work. He did a fantastic job and got them almost completely done all by himself! Goodness, am I a lucky mom or what! Thanks buddie!


No comments:
Post a Comment