Okay, so for those of you who want to brave it, here's our story...
Here is our sweet Porter at the age of 6 months. At which time, he was solely breast feeding and had a bowl movement just once a week. WHICH he chose to share with us each Sunday while we were at church. This particular Sunday, (June 11th to be exact) we were blessed with a calm and delightful Sunday with no explosions while away from home. Later that day, we were all enjoying our lazy afternoon when Derek called for me in a bit of a panic. I knew I had left Porter in the exersaucer. My mind imagined a direct flow up his back. That's what normally happens, right? Here's what Porter accomplished:
Porter in the exersaucer...
Porter's back in the exersaucer...completely clean.
The worst blowout we've ever experienced in the history of having four children.
Thank goodness it was June and we could just take everything outside and hose it down. Then Clorox.
Always happy after his system has been cleaned out.
Definitely worth recording. I hope you weren't queasy before you read this post and I hope you're not now that you've seen it for yourself. May you go through life without these kinds of experiences.


No comments:
Post a Comment