This isn't a very good picture, but you know toddlers! I had to catch it quick before he was gone. This is Colin opening our sliding glass door. It is very difficult to slide, so I was quite impressed with how he put all his strength into it and opened it. You can't quite see it, but one foot is completely off the floor.
A few months ago, Derek caught our little Colin walking around the garage with our sledge hammer. Derek told me later about it and remarked at his strength. I believed him! When Colin wants to get my attention, he whacks me on my arm, or leg as hard as he can. This kid can give me bruises! Last week I also caught him opening my sliding van doors. Lexie has only been able to do this for maybe 4 or 5 months now and Colin is 2.5 years younger. I can't wait until he is a teenager, I'm going to put him to work!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment