Missouri Department of Natural Conservation brought some river life for the kids to touch and look at.
I love the look on that little girls face! The moms were in the background doing the same. I don't mind fish so much, so it was fun for me to let the kids explore.
(Colin's response to the fish.)
Check out the gills!
Colin had his eye on something else while we were checking out the fish....
The fire truck! He literally dragged me across the parking lot TWICE so he could get a piece of this big red love of his life. Bye-bye fish, hello heros!
And of course we couldn't pass up the bounce house. We got there before there was much of a line, so the kids got the place all to themselves. Wahoo!


1 comment:
your post is dated for Sunday Sept 5th, and I'm pretty sure that today is the 3rd...how'd you do that? =o)
I love all the pictures and the stories. almost like we were there experiencing it with you. Your yard really does look great by the way, very impressive.
love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment