Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Divorce

Tanner sits next to a girl a school who's parents are divorced.  So, the other day I asked him if he knew what divorce is.

He didn't so we had a nice talk about it.

The next day, he came to me and asked:, "Mom, are you and dad going to get a divorce?"

"No way!  I LOVE your dad!"

"Good, but if you are, WE"RE going with DAD!"

5 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

What a character! Your kids are just delightful! I really enjoyed the Good Samaritan story... it seems these little ones have a way of teaching us the important things!

millie said...

Where's the love??? Kids are crazy!

Montserrat said...

Haha! My kids would probably say the same thing.

Melissa said...

Wes and I were both laughing. Too funny.

Erica said...

Hey hey- easy Tanner!! Good thing that won't be an option. Tanner- you funny guy! Love you all