I got a call from my sister yesterday morning. "Do you realize that you haven't blogged in TWO months? Where have you been?"
Then last night I got a call from my mom. "You haven't posted anyting for TWO months! What's up?"
I guess I can't complain about getting phone calls!
Sorry to be lost in cyberspace, but I do have a few good excuses. I really HAVE been trying to "keep it simple", which has meant that blogging has somehow gone out the door these days. I promise I'm not lost forever and am slowing making my way back to the blogging world.
However, depite my lack of internet presence, I have noticed that my blog hits have remained nearly the same each week. To those of you who stop by faithfully each week, I don't know who you are, but thanks for not giving up on me!
Emily
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm a regular!!!!
Post a Comment