Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love you forever

Tanner has recently been sizing up his vocabulary.

"That cookie is GORGEOUS"
"I appologize Lexie."
"This meal is delicious."

I have casually been studying the planets and our Solar system with Tanner. Tonight during his personal prayer, he said,

"Please help Pluto to grow so it can be its own planet." and "It is genious that 4 Jupiters can fit into one sun."

It would be an understatement for me to tell you that Tanner LOVES to cook. Today, he was not happy with the way I made a portion of his meal. He informed me, "When I grow up, I already have lots of ideas of what I am going to make. I am going to make some really good stuff."

Tanner came up to me yesterday and started kissing me on the cheek over and over and over again. I squealed with delight and thanked him for the loves. Just as he was about to walk off, he said,

"Those are from Aunt Carlie."

Oh they are! Well, where's my kiss from YOU?

"I give different kisses. I give kisses with a big hug." And put his arms around me to give me a giant bear hug with a kiss to match.

Today we were sitting on the couch reading stories.

Mom: "I love you Tanner."
Tanner: "I love you FOREVER mom. That is a lot. That is as much as Aunt Carlie loves me!"

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

He's got quite the personality! I bet it's hard to keep from smothering him with hugs and kisses all day long.

Carlie High said...

it is true! i love those kids more than any earthly term could define! thanks for posting that! i sure do love you!!!

millie said...

How adorable is Tanner!!! Thanks for such a delightful post! I've got to meet that kid again!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Oh man I can't wait until Noah can talk! It seems like your kids are always saying the sweetest, funniest things! How fun!