Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Princess Tanner


Cross dressing is taught at an early age in our home. NOT! We owe this picture to Aunt Carlie who contaiminated us with princess attire for Christmas last year. Seriously, why is it not a wierd thing to see a little girl playing with a train, ball, or car, but there IS something very wrong to see a boy in make-up, dress-ups, or anything PINK! Tanner, I love you just the way you are buddie!
ps: Aunt Carlie, we really do love the princess gear!

5 comments:

Gold-E said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love it. Do you mind if I link up to mine? www.thegoldelement.blogspot.com?
Becky

dersley said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. how fun. I love the fairy tale theme. So cute.

Jen

Tisha said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited for you! Tanner looks adorable!
P.S I LOVE your hair cut!!!!

Jessica said...

Griffen loved the princess hat!

Erica said...

We are so glad that you have a blog. It will be fun to see what's going on with your family and to see all of your awesome pictures. You are a pro with the camera. You have such a cute family!