Sunday, July 31, 2011

Downtown SLC

July 27, 2010

A trip to Salt Lake City just isn't a trip without some downtown fun. My two FABULOUS sister-in-laws joined me this day for the hot, sweaty, fun.

We started off at the beautiful downtown Public Library. There the kids found several rooms to play in.


 Andrew sported us his fish lips. He's been working hard on this! Down right kissable I tell you!

 Next we went to the reflection pool for a snack.  Little did we know that the kids were sending their fish crackers for a swim! I hope the Temple Square grounds keepers don't hate us! 

 Us moms were a little distracted from what the kids were doing though because we saw a much greater perspective and just had to capture it!

 The flowers on temple square are always exquisite.  I once called the Temple Square Grounds Department  to find out the dates they would be taking the tulips out.  I planned our wedding date to make sure there would be tulips in my pics! It turned out to be a beautiful day too!

While we were there, I took a picture of each of my three oldest in front of the temple. Nothing fancy, just a reminder of what they really want in life.



 Carter's big blue eyes at the ice cream store.

 Our travels were combined with a trip on UTA's Trax. The kids loved it! Wish I could say the same. It is crazy some of the things we do for our kids. Riding Trax is one of them. So glad they love it so.

No comments: