Monday, June 1, 2009

Service with a Smile

Tomorrow is our next quarterly Enrichement meeting. The theme is SERVICE! Our ward has an annual tradition of a service auction (which we will do), but I have a few things up my sleve in addition. When I created this poster to advertise this event, I found this picture of Ruth on the lds.org website. I just loved it because it shows service in sisterhood. Ruth became who she did because she served. I have thought from time to time about what I have to offer my posterity. Ruth left behind a heritage of service. Its effects were tremendous. And inspired. I can't imagine anything greater to leave as a heritage to my posterity! She is a wonderful example to me.

If you are reading this and you live in the Bear Creek Ward boundaries, I can't wait to see you tomorrow night! Don't be late, we'll start on time!

1 comment:

Carr Family said...

You'll have to tell us how it went. I'm sure your enrichment went wonderful.