December 30, 2010
One day I was cutting Colin's hair in our bathroom. I set up my DVD player to keep him still and put a Thomas the Train movie in for him. He'd never seen one before, but after that he asked me for a hair cut everyday for a month. He LOVES LOVES LOVES trains.
Grandpa High has quite the train TRAP, uh, I mean SET. I think he uses it as a lure to draw his grandchildren to his house. (Since Lexie is the only granddaughter, you can well imagine how such a toy would captivate so many little grandsons.) Once they come and discover its fun, they never want to leave.
Here's a photo of the train layout at grandpa's house (above) and a video of Colin jumping up and down as he has been caught by the TRAP (below).
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment