While she was here, I asked her to help me make sugar cookies for Tanner's class. With half the batch, we did stars to celebrate Tanner's birthday. The other half we made hearts for his classroom Valentine's party. (Which I put in the freezer. Phew!)
Tanner's birthday is the 4th of July, so he misses celebrating during the school year. I arranged with his teacher to celebrate while grandma was here. Tanner had a grin from ear to ear the whole time we were there.
We also went to a gymnastics meet for MU while she was here. It was the first one I have gone to with the kids and Lexie was in her element! The meet was pretty casual about assigned seating, so we parked our "limo" stroller in a handicap stall and pulled up some chairs. Here are the kids watching the meet.
I'm almost this buff. And all from chasing my almost-two-year-old! Ha ha! I'm pretty sure I get more exercise, why can't I do this?!
Grandma also did a few science experiments with the kids while she was here. One was the telephone!Thank you grandma for coming to help us! We had lots of fun while you were here!


No comments:
Post a Comment